Circus workshops for youth groups, community events, school fairs, town centre events, festivals, schools and more...
We offer tuition in acrobatics, juggling, hula hoop, stilt walking, tightrope, balance and trapeze (where rigging is available).
We specialise in youth workshops and can offer careers talks and advice.
Gosh, you were marvellous! Katherine and me were
overjoyed at how you got on with the kids! Thanks from bottom of my heart and we look
forward to seeing you soon. We really do!!
Jason - Anstee Bridge Project
I just wanted to say a big thank you to you and your team yesterday!
By all accounts, the children absolutely loved the sessions and parents were delighted to hear how much fun they had.
Grace - United Learning
We love to tailor each workshop to its participants, the venue and any desired learning outcomes.
We believe in having fun, challenging our students, building confidence, forging friendships and staying safe.
Sometimes a structured workshop is best, sometimes drop-in circus skills works better. We can tailor our teaching to both styles.
Try Twickenham's TryCycle
A video of the 2015 StreetInvest event, at which Circus Suburbia taught drop-in circus skills workshops with Creative Youth.
TryCycle 2015 won the British BIDs 2015 Proud Projects Award for Place Marketing.
BOOK A CIRCUS WORKSHOP
To book a circus workshop, please:
1. Email with as much of this information as possible (or use the contact form below):
the date you'd like a workshop,
the location of the workshop and details of venue size / existing facilities,
the number of participants,
age of participants,
nature of event,
length of workshop you would like,
any special requests or needs.
2. We will send you a quote based on the information you provide us, and discuss what you would like to book.
3. Confirm your booking by signing a booking form / contract. A deposit may be required.
4. Payment can be made by bank transfer (details on request), PayPal, cheque (to Circus Suburbia, at postal address 16 Surbiton Crescent, Kingston, Surrey. KT1 2JP.), or cash.
5. Provide us with a parking space and other requests made at the time of the booking.
Circus Workshop Initial Enquiry Form